Tuesday, January 18, 2011

KinderStampo's January Tag Swap | Wishing You a Peachy Birthday!

Jess at KinderStampo.com has a monthly Tag Swap Challenge and beginning in December, each themed challenge has a guest swapper from a particular company. This months challenge guest swapper is the Peachy Queen, Kathy.
For my birthday inspired tag, I used Outlines Rubberstamp Co. Package stamp, Basic Grey 6×6 paper stack, Bazzill Basics and Stampin' Up cardstock. After stamping the image onto Basic Grey papers, I used quickie glue and Pearl Ex to add some silver sparkle to the packages. I created real ribbons and beaded wires for the package trim. I built up the packages with foam tape to add dimension to them.
The built up packages were placed on a lime green Bazzill cardstock that had been embossed with a provocraft emboss folder and smeared with Pink Pirouette Ink. The pink cardstock was punched on the side with a Martha Steward Deep Punch to create the scalloped lattice. The tag was layered and topped with a SU tab punch and pink brads. One last element was the Buttons Galore Buttons stacked and connected with wire and beads and glued onto the tag with Beacon's all-purpose craft glue. Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!