Monday, April 16, 2012

Scrappy Challenge #3 | More Photos!

I apologize for not having this posted up before now! I appreciate my followers being patient with me!! Please spread the word!!



The Rules
  • Challenge runs 3rd Friday to 3rd Thursday of Next Month.
  • Create layouts during that time--no linking to old layouts/posts.
  • Link to the blogpost, image gallery or facebook photo of your layout...complete entry form for linkup. 
  • You may enter as many items as you like but only the 1st 4 [1 per week if you're playing along with my personal challenge] will be entered into the random drawing at the end of that challenge. Winner will be announced on the scrappy gig. 
  • Rules may vary as some months may include a theme or things may come up that were not originally thought of.

Thank you for playing along with me!!

Challenge #3 | More Photos
use 5 or more photos on your layout

1 comment:

  1. Oh this card is so sweet~ I love the Yellow Ribbon, we have a soldier in the family now so this card means a lot to me.

    Your DT Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!