Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ten on Ten Challenge | April 2♥12

This 10th day was a busy day but had moments of beauty and grandeur. I love capturing photos of our spring flowers in my neighborhood and tonight was the first preseason baseball game! Go Cubs! I LOVE this time of year!
Ten on Ten Challenge is a challenge that Rebekah runs on her blog A bit of Sunshine. Challenge yourself to take 1 day a month to document your day in photographs.

leslierahye--Ten on Ten--April 2012









Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I miss the bluebonnets! Love this post! It makes me feel warm, fuzzy, and connected to you.
    KathyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous (flower) photos and they do tell a story. Nothing like new baseballs at the first preseason game. Sam prancing around is priceless!
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!