Friday, October 11, 2013

31 Days of Halloween | Day 11

During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists. Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below. Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information on the daily scavenger hunt is posted there! You must go HERE to find the item/s you are looking for the scavenger hunt.
I think this month we will have Fairy Fridays with the 31 Days Hop! I love these little Gothic Fairies from Smeared Ink. My card front was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and finished off with some brown burlap string and a wired pumpin and a bit of green sheer ribbon! I hope you enjoy my card.

Be sure to check out the rest of the hoppers!

 photo wickedbloggerbutton_zps81ef6f33.jpg
31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll
Terra | Black Dragon | Kapree | Shell | Kristy | Susan | Helen | Loren | Alison | Kelli 
De Stempelwinkel | Monique | Karen | Airless Chambers | Jane | Jennifer | Emily | Lisa | Lyneen 
Wendy | Altered Pages Art Sociates | leslierahye Delicious Doodles | Roni Shoni | Jenn | 
DominoART | Jessica | Sandy | Carolyn | Carla | Julia | Steph | Trisha | Brigitte | Lisa | Anna
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

13 comments:

  1. Love that image and how you've colored her. Fab pumpkin, too. Love how you've added the wire and ribbon. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gothic Fairies - I have a few printed ready to colour.... think I know how I'll be spending my evening tonight!! Love your card! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular SI Gothic Fairie, love how you coloured her and those stripey stockings are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy your card! You colored that fairy beautifully! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fairy. She looks like a Gothic Tink. Fab coloring. Happy Fairy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty....love the pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fairy stamp. Great coloring! She is so pretty she carries the card so your simple embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite Goth Fairies! I love how your color made her perfect for Halloween - gotta love black and orange striped stockings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, I love her Halloween colored tights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Fairy Friday!!! Cute Pumpkin in the corner!!! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is rockin' those orange and black tights! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!