Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Distressed

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is Distressed! I love the aged look in my art and found this opportunity to play with textures as well! Lil Dixie is perfect for a distressed look card! I hope you enjoy my card! Thank you for looking!




Digital Delights Stamps : Lil DixieWild West Accessories Set
Card stock : Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV
Markers : Spectrum Noir [CG3, CG4, GB8, EB3, TB1, TB2,IB1, DG3, DG4, GG1, FS2, EB2, CR8,CR4]
Accessories : Distress Ink, Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear, Foam Tape

This weeks theme :
Distressed
Challenge Rules below
Our Delightful Sponsor this week is 

Prize:
Now it's Your Turn!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights 
Image to join in the fun 
but if you do, you can enter THAT project TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image,
for your 1st entry use your card link.
For your 2nd entry use your blog address
 and add "2nd entry" after your name

Otherwise, only ONE entry person
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme and rules or it will be removed.

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Is this ever darling! Yee-Haw! I love it, My Friend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Had to comment. I'll be back for Day 10. I'm early. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and that cactus looks prickly! I like the use of burlap background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great textures and a delightful card! I love the placement of each of your pieces - adds such wonderful dimension too. LOVE it!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun, love the layers & texture you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!